Swift Hybrid Brassica grows quickly and vigorously, offering grazing options from July to around the end of January depending on the sowing date.
- High energy grazing for cattle and sheep
- Summer, autumn and winter grazing
- Ideal for out-wintering systems
Benefits of Swift Hybrid Brassica
- High energy and protein
- Suitable for cattle and sheep
- Fast and vigorous growth offering multiple grazing opportunities
- Good cold weather and frost tolerance
- Good late season yields
Note: Sow at 2-3 kg/acre from May to the end of August. Feed from July to the following January.
Ask an expert
You can ask one of our grass and forage production experts if you require any further information.
|Sowing rate||5-7.5 kg/ha (2-3kg/acre)|
|Sowing time||May to late August|
|Sowing depth||15 mm (1/2 inch) or broadcast|
|Sowing instructions||Drill into a fine tilth
Moist and warm soil conditions
Roll before and after drilling for good soil-to-seed contact